What is your bag policy?
Addition Financial Arena has adopted a clear bag policy. Backpacks of any kind or bags larger than 12'' x 6'' x 12'' are not permitted inside the arena. Guests who bring backpacks or large bags will be asked to return them to their car before entering the building. Small purses approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 5.5" x 8.5") with or without a handle/strap are permitted.
Are face coverings/masks required for entry?
All patrons entering Addition Financial Arena are encouraged to wear a face covering or mask and keep it on at all times while in the venue except when actively eating or drinking in one's own seat.
What items are prohibited inside Addition Financial Arena?
Items not permitted include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pets (Service Animals are permitted and must be wearing an identifying assistive-companion vest)
- Outside food and beverages
- Illegal Substances
- Drugs Or Drug Paraphernalia
- Marijuana, Marijuana Products Or Associated Paraphernalia
- Laser Pointers
- LED Light Gloves, LED Finger Lights Or LED Hand Light Toys
- Hula Hoops
- Large Chains Or Spiked Jewelry
- Scooters (motorized and non-motorized)
- Glow Sticks
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Pogo sticks
- 2-wheeled vehicles, including Segway™ Human Transporters
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller. Note: Guests are not permitted to pull items behind them. Any item that requires a Guest to pull it behind him or her, including a stroller, is not permitted into the arena.
- Coolers (Exceptions may be made for special medical or religious needs.)
- Any illegal substances
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Glass containers
- Water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons
- Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables and Frisbees)
- Weapons of any kind (including—without limitation—guns, knives, billy clubs, brass knuckles, nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
- Self-defense equipment (e.g., pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
- Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
- Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointers, slingshots, stink bombs, air horns, fireworks)
- Cremated remains (e.g., urns, vases, boxes)
- Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots and pans)
- Items with spikes (e.g. purses, bracelets, etc.)
- Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Tripods or free-standing photography equipment of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizers including JUUL's
Can cameras/recording devices be brought into the arena?
As a general rule, cameras and recording devices of any kind (including tablets) are not permitted inside Addition Financial Arena. This is subject to change on an event-by-event basis. If photography is permitted during an event, the device's flash MUST be turned off or the patron will be asked to leave the building. If by chance, a patron brings a camera or recording device to an event, the patron will be asked to return that item to his or her vehicle. Addition Financial Arena cannot hold any personal property belonging to a guest. For further information, please call (407) 823-6006.
What time do doors open at the arena?
Doors generally open one (1) hour prior to the scheduled game/event time. This may vary depending on the event. Guests are encouraged to come early to avoid delays. Once a patron leaves Addition Financial Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
When does Will Call open on the day of the event?
Generally, Will Call opens 90 minutes prior to the event. (Example: For an 8:00pm show, Will Call opens at 6:30pm.) Will Call is also available to be picked up 24 hours after the initial purchase during regulary scheduled Box Office Hours M-F 9am-5pm.
Is alcohol available inside Addition Financial Arena?
In general, alcohol is available for purchase during events. However, in accordance with NCAA policy, alcohol is not available during collegiate athletics events including Men’s & Women’s Basketball and Women’s Volleyball.
What if I get hurt or someone needs medical attention?
If medical assistance is required, notify the nearest Addition Financial Arena representative or go directly to the Main Office located on the first floor.
Can I re-enter the arena if I walk outside?
Once a patron leaves Addition Financial Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
Are the concession stands open during all events?
In general, there are concession stands open during all ticketed events, which serve a variety of food and drink products. There are exceptions, however. At the request of the show, concession stands could be closed.
My ticket says "General Admission" (GA) instead of a seat number. What does that mean?
A General Admission show means first come, first-served seating for both seats and our standing room floor. If you have any other questions, please contact us at (407) 823-3070.
My ticket says General Admission, but has a row and seat number…
Those numbers are just for our reference in terms of tickets sold. They are not valid rows or seat numbers in our arena.
Do you have a lost and found?
Any items that have been lost or found should be reported to the Main Office located on the first floor of the arena. Guests may call (407) 823-3070 during normal business hours to inquire about lost and found items.
Whom should I contact regarding renting the arena?
Whether you are a promoter planning to bring an act to Orlando, or a local business looking for a unique place to hold your next company meeting, Addition Financial Arena has the space you're looking for. Please contact Joe Imbriaco or Lavar Smith at (407) 823-3070.
Is there an ATM located inside Addition Financial Arena?
An ATM is located on the second floor of Addition Financial Arena.
Can I smoke at Addition Financial Arena?
On August 20, 2012, The University of Central Florida became a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited on all university owned, operated, leased, and/or controlled properties including Addition Financial Arena. Smoking is defined as inhaling, exhaling, burning, or carrying any lighted or heated cigar, cigarette, pipe, or other inhalant device in which tobacco, tobacco substitute, or other material is smoked. This extends to e-cigarettes and vaporizers.
To read more about UCF’s smoke free policy, please visit www.ucf.edu/smokefree.
Where can I find accessible parking?
Accessible parking is available in parking Garage D and F. Garage D offers accessible parking on the ground floor, while Garage F includes an elevator and accessible access on all floors.
Will I have access to a wheelchair when I enter the arena?
Yes. However, wheelchairs are limited and available on a first come, first served basis. If you need assistance, please contact the nearest staff member when you arrive at Addition Financial Arena.
Where can I find directions to the arena?
Directions can be found by clicking on the 'Plan Your Visit' link in the top navigation menu.
How can I purchase accessible seating?
Accessible seats can be purchased through our Box Office, over the phone or in person. Accessible seating can also be purchased online on Ticketmaster.com.
Do you have equipment available to rent at the arena?
Yes, we do have some equipment available to rent at the arena. Please contact Daniel Hewitt at Daniel.Hewitt@ucf.edu to discuss options and availability.