Every year this international convention brings people together from countries around the world to celebrate each other’s strength and diversity, and to build team synergy and collaboration. This year, UNITED is heading to Orlando, Florida and it promises to be one of the most spectacular events in company history. It’s time to immerse yourself in the enthusiasm and soak up the energy as thousands of your peers come together from around the world to channel the power of fun, freedom and fulfillment. You`ll hear inspiring stories from Reps just like you, receive powerhouse training from top leaders and be the first to know about the latest announcements from executives that can transform your business.
Friday, April 24:
Check In: 10:00am to 9:00pm
Saturday, April 25:
Doors Open: 8:30am
Morning Session: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Lunch Break: 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Afternoon Session: 4:00pm to 8:30pm
Sunday, April 26:
General Session: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Lunch Break: 2:00pm to 4:15pm
Afternoon Session: 4:15pm to 7:00pm
*Schedule subject to change
* NO EVENT CREDITS will be offered for unused tickets or visa denials.
* Lodging is not provided for Training Events.
* Must present picture ID and event credential to enter Training Event.
* Children under 14 are not allowed inside venue. Children 14 and over must have a ticket to enter.
* No backpacks, large purses or luggage allowed inside venue at any time.
* Recording of the event or any part of the event is not allowed.
* No 35mm cameras, iPads, Tablets or GoPros allowed.
* No selfie sticks allowed.
* Food and Snacks are not provided. NO outside food and beverage may be brought into Venue
* Training Venues tend to be chilly, please dress accordingly.
* Please refer to the full list of Addition Financial Arena's prohibited items here